Our client is a very successful international sports betting and gaming operator, with a market-leading presence in the UK, Europe, Australia, and the USA. They operate under multiple sports betting and gaming brands.
The Gaming Content Manager will have the responsibility to deliver content that helps bring the brand to life at every gaming product touch point. The job is critical for how the consumers engage with the gaming goods, ensuring that the business provides a simple and quick, entertaining, inventive, and, most importantly, safe set of customer experiences that enable the company win in a highly competitive, regulated industry.
The Gaming Content Manager will develop and implement a vision and strategy for how the business can utilise its extensive game library and game supplier partnerships (both internal and external) to build a unique and market-leading mobile-led gaming service.
- Make sure that the game content and performance are on par with or better than industry leading experiences.
- Work with Product, Commercial, and Operations stakeholders to ensure that content placement and merchandising are optimized across our portfolio of sites and applications, enhance commercial performance, and bring the brand to life.
- Collaborate with product and tech colleagues to discover and onboard new content partners and games.
- Plan the release and promotion of new games in collaboration with key stakeholders in commercial, marketing, and sister brands, among others, and optimize based on performance data.
- Handle strong relationships with external game studio partners to ensure the steady development of mutually beneficial partnerships.
- Work together with key stakeholders to maximise revenue.
- Drive financial performance through optimisation.
- Leverage personalization capabilities.
- Own relationship with Operations and resolution of customer queries and issues related to gaming content.
- Align with key stakeholders and teams to validate, refine and optimize the gaming content strategy & roadmap priorities based on customer insight, relevant data, commercial performance, regulatory requirements and the competitive market context.
- Content related reporting and performance tracking.
- Strong industry knowledge and expertise, especially in the areas of slots, live casino, gaming content and it's suppliers, and iGaming in general.
- Skills in stakeholder management and persuasion, can get things done using both formal and informal methods.
- Self-starter, with a proven track record of driving commercial growth through flawless execution of a massive marketing strategy in a fast paced, results-driven environment.
- Analytical thinking, good attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills.
- Trend monitoring skills and experience.
- Customer focused and dedicated professional.
The candidate should also have:
- Experience with creative thinking in developing a mobile centric product experience.
- Strong project, process and time management skills.
- Strong reporting and data analysis skills to identify key insights, value creation opportunities and process or performance improvements.
- Knowledge and experience with reporting and visualisation tools.
- Knowledge about RMG landscape of suppliers and competitors.
- Minimum 3 years' experience working in an e-commerce or m-commerce environment, ideally in a B2C product role.
- Team management skills.