Our client is a very successful international sports betting and gaming operator, with a market-leading presence in the UK, Europe, Australia, and the USA. They operate under multiple sports betting and gaming brands.
Gaming Product Manager will be in charge with shaping the vision and executing it into the strategy on how the brand can utilize it's software development resources in order to create and improve the leading mobile native gaming products. The Product Manager will be reporting to the Head of Gaming Product and will be working closely across the board to ensure coherency across the strategic fronts.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure the product performance and UX are equal or beyond the market trends.
- Work with stakeholders and other teams in order to develop and maintain product strategy & roadmap priorities based on customer insight data, market performance, compliance requirements and the overall market context.
- Ensure the product experience across gaming products including Sportsbook, Casino aligns with the overall gaming customer proposition.
- Make sure all products are aligned with brand identity, vibe and UX.
- Manage product optimisation.
- Coordinate new features with the teams across various platforms (including mobile native).
- Reporting and Performance insights.
- Demonstrable experience as an end-user product management within iGaming.
- Strong industry knowledge and technical expertise, especially in the areas of sportsbook, slots, live casino, gaming content suppliers, and gaming in general.
- Stakeholder management and influencing skills.
- Proven track record of overseeing all areas of a successful product's life-cycle management.
- Demonstrable experience in creating high quality product strategies and effectively communicate suggestions to stakeholders and senior management.
- Feeling comfortable working at a fast speed and to a high level, even when delivering outcomes requires the engagement of numerous stakeholders from multiple countries.
- Implementing creative approach to get things done.
- Strategic thinker and strong skills in handling priorities.
- Flourish in a fast-paced, results-driven workplace, a highly motivated self-starter with a demonstrated track record of delivering commercial growth via flawless execution of the product strategy.
- Analytical thinker with strong customer focus.