Dazzle is a rapidly fast-growing tech led commercial cleaning company that prides itself on exceptional customer care and that values its employees hugely.
Our Dazzle Office Cleaning Company is looking to grow our team by recruiting an experienced cleaning operative located.
We are looking for responsible and detail-oriented people to join our team.
We are offering amazing opportunities for progression and we value our staff because they are the keystone to our success.
We need a Senior Cover Cleaning Operative located in City of London, East, South East and Central London, available on request for multiple sites, from Monday to Friday, 2 hours per day/night, with the possibility of assigning more hours. The payment per hour = £10. We will also pay for your travel expenses!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Emptying waste bins or similar receptacles, transporting waste material to designated collection points.
- Sweeping floors with brushes or dust control mops.
- Mopping floors with wet or damp mops.
- Vacuum carpeted areas, steaming hard floors.
- Dust, damp wipe, or polish furniture, ledges, window sills, external surfaces of cupboards, radiators, shelves, and fittings
- Replenish/refill consumable items (soap, toilet rolls, paper towels)
- Clean Fridge Microwave and Coffee Machines Cleaning, Wash and Dry Plates, Cups and Cutleries.
- Carry out any other ad hoc cleaning duties as directed by the Manager + other works upon request
- A good hard working attitude.
- Able to manage mixed personalities diplomatically!
- Mobile phone with data & whatsApp.
- Be available late afternoons and evenings on stand by.
- We are looking for someone that is flexible on their times and be available when required ready to take on a challenge anywhere in London.
- You must a good grasp on the English language.
- Have a recent DBS certificate.
- A good can do attitude that is patient and good at taking Intricute instructions and reporting to management on a daily basis, either by video or audio calls.