Our successful client is a fast-growing business operating in lead generation across many markets and numerous properties. This is a unique opportunity to be involved in a business at such a pivotal stage in its development and to become an integral part of the ambitious growth business is set to achieve. The role can be fully remote or based in Malta.
Now they are hiring a Senior Content Executive to be involved with one of their multilingual iGaming product teams. As a senior content executive, you’ll be at home making data-driven content strategies, briefing, writing and editing content to match the style guides.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Writing, editing and briefing of content in line with product style guides and user personas.
- Work alongside UX, SEO and the Product Manager to prioritise the development of content that matches the product strategy and user needs.
- Maintains and develops the product’s style guide and voice and champions them within both the content and product team.
- Performs competitive and qualitative content audits.
- Sets clear content metrics to determine the success or failure of content initiatives, monitors them, and reports on them to the product team.
- Mentors team members and further develops their content skills.
- Provides creative and strategic content input to product stakeholders.
- Is accountable for the content resources deployed on a product.
- In charge of building a library of processes for future use.
- Become an expert about the market trends and competitors.
- Demonstrable experience working within a content role (preferably within the online affiliate industry).
- Knowledge of content strategy and how to apply it to a digital product.
- An analytical mind that is comfortable setting performance metrics.
- Excellent knowledge of grammar and superlative written communication skills.
- Fluent/Native English speaker essential.
- Strong team collaboration skills and the ability to bring teams with widely diverse backgrounds together.
- Experience within the casino and slot verticals, and in a content leadership role is considered an asset.