Our successful client is a successful fast-growing Digital Marketing and Lead Generation Agency operating predominantly in the iGaming market, and we are looking for a Senior SEO Analyst to look over all things SEO for client's sports betting products. This is a unique opportunity to get involved in business at such a pivotal stage.
The ideal candidate would work with empowered product teams, collaborating with the Product Manager, Content Executives, and Outreach Specialists, and you’ll be creating and executing the on-page and off-page initiatives that are required to accomplish the products’ goals.
The ideal candidate will have an established track record of ranking websites in competitive niches and have a wide knowledge of all main SEO aspects such as on-page optimisation, link building strategies, technical SEO, and building topical Expertise-Authority-Trust.
The position is a key role in identifying new opportunities, revising and implementing the strategy, and ensuring the growth of sports products portfolio.
A passion for sports, and sports betting in particular, would be an asset for the Senior SEO Analyst to fulfil the responsibilities effectively.
The candidate we’re looking for will be able to understand and apply the core company values of trust, transparency, accountability, and growth mindset. These values are at the heart of everything our client does, and applicants must show how they have applied these attributes in their previous employment.
Duties and responsibilities
The Senior SEO Analyst will play a key role in the growth of the sports betting products, contributing to the SEO strategy of our products in close collaboration with the Product Manager. In the first 12 months, you will:
- Get acquainted with client's sports betting products and become the expert of their competitive SEO environments
- Bring insights and make valuable SEO-related contributions to the product strategies, helping shape their futures
- Research and shape the content strategy in collaboration with the Product Manager and Content Executives
- Set and implement the off-page strategy for the sports products in collaboration with the Outreach team
- Ensure the sports products adhere to best-practice technical SEO requirements
- Achieve ambitious yet realistic organic growth targets for our sports products
Knowledge Skills & Experience
- The ideal candidate will have an established track record of ranking websites in competitive niches and have a wide knowledge of all main SEO aspects
- Demonstrable experience with on-page optimisation, link building strategies, technical SEO, and building topical Expertise-Authority-Trust
- Experience with sports, iGaming, Gambling or Casino industry
- Ability to work office hours for a CET time zoned company
- The candidate must embrace and promote the core values of trust, transparency, accountability, and growth mindset.