Our client is a very successful and disrupting, user centric business aiming to reinvent the iGaming market. Having a bunch of creative individuals at their core team, they define the latest trends and the cutting-edge technology, while combining traditional gaming experience with next-generation player's needs and expectations.
You will be part of a kick-ass remote development team in Europe and work on an exciting, greenfield project using modern technologies without technical debt and legacy systems. You will be working on a product from its early days, allowing you to make a true impact.
You'll work directly with the Founder and the team in various European locations to ideate, problem-solve, and create solutions. Working independently and as part of a team, you will need to write clean, high-quality, and well-tested code for our product.
Preferably, the online gaming experience is a significant advantage with less focus on the location.
- Demonstrable experience in backend development using TypeScript
- Implementing REST and GraphQL APIs
- Knowledge of SQL relational databases
Nice to have:
- Non-SQL databases like Redis
- Git and CI tools
- Docker and Kubernetes experience
- Experience working with cloud providers AWS, GCP or Azure
- IGaming/Video Streaming Industry experience
If you're passionate about emerging technologies, appreciate the fast face nature of a startup environment, and thrive working remotely - we'd love to talk to you!