Our client is a financial planning partner and investment management business that gives access to the knowledge needed to plan for the future. Until now, there’s been nowhere for people to go for help to structure their personal finances, so their goal is to help its clients create and personalise their financial planning and takes ongoing responsibility by helping them grow their money, too.
What are we looking for ?
Our client's team is composed of highly experienced wealth advisors from private banks and serial tech entrepreneurs. The team brings a powerful combination of financial and tech expertise to successful professionals who want to achieve their life goals.
We are looking for a talented product UX/UI Designer to work in a lean, collaborative manner to shape the experiences of Client's products. As UX/UI Designer you are a passionate problem solver, have the customer at the heart of everything you do, and you are an expert in translating user needs into product features. The ideal candidate will show a strong visual style and a deep understanding of how to build amazing customer journeys from scratch. You are determined to shape user interfaces that customers want to use time and time again. You thrive in an environment with like-minded collaborative and creative people. You’ll share our prioritisation of user centricity and passion for learning and experimenting and you’ll be responsible for getting these principles into products that surprise and delight our customers.
You will also collaborate with C-level, product management, and engineers to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction through web and mobile experiences.
What will you be doing:
- Work closely with product teams to develop use cases and high-level requirements
- Quickly yet thoroughly create process flows and wire-frames as needed to effectively conceptualize and communicate interaction behaviours
- Create visual design mockups and prototypes as needed to effectively conceptualize and communicate detailed interaction behaviours
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Develop and maintain clear and detailed UX documentation that fosters a delightful user experience
- Take ownership of the user experience: mapping user journeys, designing interactions, present and defend design and deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Know when to follow our client's design system guidelines and when to break them to create engaging layouts
- Participate and design usability studies
- Work closely with the design and development teams to oversee the implementation of the design assets and layouts, leveraging existing design patterns and systems.
- Be updated on new technology, design trends and emerging digital products
Who you are:
- Demonstrated working experience as a product designer, UX/UI designer, or similar role
- Demonstrated hands-on experience and understanding of the user-centred design principles
- Hands-on experience with a range of UX/UI and interactive work and the accompanying portfolio of web/mobile digital experiences
- Understand typography, colour theory, grid systems and deep knowledge of user interface approaches across a range of digital platforms
- Experience with a design system and component libraries
- An analytical and data-driven approach
- Great communication skills to convey concepts also through documentation and user flows, mockups, and prototypes
- Product development understanding - Comfort in working closely with other engineers and product owners
- Technical understanding - Familiarity with development software and processes
- Experience with best practices for device-based information architecture and design, as well as experience with usability principles and techniques
- Up to date with the latest trends, techniques, and technologies (web, iOS, Android)
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Figma and Zeplin.
You’ve got more? Excellent!
- Experience in design FinTech App and relevant domain knowledge
- Proficient in Android material design and Apple design guideline
- BS/MS in Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Psychology, Sociology or a related field