Our client is a global leader in Sportsbook and Online Casino and they are now looking at scaling up their European operations. They're seeking an experienced Senior Android App Developer to join their team.
• Develop features that can be readily tested and scaled, and analyze other engineers' work based on that attitude
• Work cooperatively with a team of experienced engineers in a fast-paced environment
• Maintain ongoing communication with team members and other stakeholders in order to match technical solutions to business goals, which may need attending product meetings and speaking up about the technical side of the story.
• Contribute technical skills to feature design and act as a code and product quality watchdog.
• Participate in task planning and estimation with your team.
• Be in charge of the development process from start to finish, including prototype, validation, implementation, launch, and iteration.
• Improve the codebase on a regular basis, discover bottlenecks, and share your suggestions for improving development efficiency with the team.
• Create an application that is failsafe, high-quality, and responsive.
• 4-6 years of experience building Android applications in a variety of disciplines is required.
• Strong knowledge of Kotlin and JVM
• Knowledge of how to write code that is elegant, manageable, legible, and tested
• Strong communication, collaboration, and problem-solving abilities; ability to confidently defend your technical conclusions to other team members
• Having a thorough grasp of the benefits and drawbacks of various architectures and design patterns (Singleton, Builder, Factory, Strategy, and so on), as well as knowing how and when to use them.
Our client and its brands are equal opportunity employers committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. The client does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.